Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Good news and Bad news

Good news: I found my USB cable so now I can finally upload pictures.
Bad news: USB cable is not working so, no picture yet.

I was so ecstatic when I found the cable last night. I was thinking that I can finally get going with this blog and update the last entry with a picture and start a new one.... Well, I plugged in the cable, heard the familiar ding sound but then saw an error box pop up saying that the computer did not recognize the device.

Good thing I have a Canon camera, right? Their service center is open till midnight (EST)! Of course, the first thing out of my mouth was "where are you guys located?" Poor guy must have thought that I was going to scream and shout at him for taking away U.S. jobs. He was located in Virginia. Who would have thought! Anyway, long story short, I was on the phone for an hour and at the end of it, nothing had changed. My personal opinion is that when they fixed the camera (The OCD lens was malfunctioning and they replaced it free of charge w/free shipping to and fro to boot!!) something else got messed up. But my pal at the center thinks that something is wrong with my computer. Ironic, since the camera won't upload to either computer at home. Hmmmm. Anyways, I'll be mailing the camera (again) and hopefully will be able to upload some pictures here.

But you are not here for pictures, right??

No comments: